Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Almost Ready




I'm not good at cleaning. I like things to be clean, but I have a really hard time talking myself in to cleaning rather than relaxing or doing almost anything else, really. I usually do really well when company is coming because it forces me to power clean.

Right now, my kitchen looks awesome and all of the bathrooms are clean. Bring on the company.

I swear, if I get a raise or win the lottery I am totally getting a maid to clean the kitchen and bathrooms. Maybe everything. Cooking and laundry would be nice, too.....

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am so with you on that. We found an inexpensive mom and pop company that comes by to do the "dirty work" so to speak (scrubbing toilets, etc...) every other week, but I'd love it even more if someone would pick up the toys and do the laundry for me too. A personal chef would be nice as well eh? One who cleaned up after themselves. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete